Come to class with a small piece of furniture that you can comfortably carry! We will cover step by step the methods to transform your piece. You will be educated on the difference between a variety of paint products such as Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint and CHALK PAINT® decorative paint by Annie Sloan. We discuss the science of wood and the chemical reaction of each product to furniture to avoid some "disasters!" Review our many prepared sample finishes to decide which style will best suit your desired outcome. You will feel empowered to be walked through the complete process of finishing your piece all in one day!
You will learn how to properly prep furniture to paint, patch holes or rehab if necessary, apply colors of your choice, distress and apply the furniture waxes or topcoats to finish your piece. Your piece goes from drab to fab in one day! Class fee is $100.00 plus supplies needed. Space is limited and fills quickly so payment in full reserves your spot in class. Snacks and light refreshments will be served.
Please select an upcoming date with your order. Upcoming Dates:
- Saturday, January 28, 2017 10am-4pm
- Saturday, February 25, 2017 10-4pm
- Saturday, March 25, 2017 10-4pm
- Saturday, April 29, 2017 10-4pm
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 10-4pm
- Saturday, June 24, 2017 10-4pm
- Saturday, July 29, 2017 10-4pm
- Saturday, August 26, 2017 10-4pm
- Saturday, September 30, 2017 10-4pm
- Saturday, October 28, 2017 10-4pm
- Saturday, November 18, 2017 10-4pm